I've been working since 2008 for a company which is involved in quality assurance assessment. Being part of R&D field, my duties encompass software development (using J2EE, C#, C. MySQL, UML primarily) as well as evaluating new technologies (with the support of Universities such as Florence, Coimbra (PT), BME (HU) or research institutes such as CNR, FTW (AU)) for improving existing methodologies by developing practical tools, e.g.:
- Model Search Engine & Distributed repository: written in Java using J2EE, CDO, ATL.
- RACME: written in C# for Office Integration (Word and Excel fully supported) using (among others) WPF, WCF, ATL, EPF (the latter two are experimental modules because the library they are still experimental));
- OpenBVE-VV: written C# using OpenGL, based on existing OpenBVE which was re-engineerized in order to support multiple train and to be modularize every component for integrating implementation of new algorithm for routing/signaling/interlocking etc. (I've developed such implementations too).
On these years I've learnt forecasting the effort of mine for software development, thus I've started working on project on my own, mainly for passion, exploiting my free time and the knowledges that come from work close to University and Industry: Below there are some examples:
- Android application for supporting gas readers: position aware application it synchronizes with a server for planning new readings and uploading readings outcomes.
- Reviewing web site: a PHP written web site integrated with Amazon (for extracting covers of books/movies/etc.). It was designed to be optimized for mobile as well as PCs. It had a user interface + administration interface.
Il progetto è andato molto bene.
Fabio si è dimostrato fornitore capace, sia per la qualità del lavoro che per il servizio offerto.
Da apprezzare la disponibilità ad adattare e via via mettere a punto i contenuti del lavoro alle esigenze del progetto lungo il percorso di sviluppo.