Hello Guys, i need someone who is able to design, develop, test and implement an MVP on blockchain smart contracts (Ethereum ERC 20/ 721).
It would be great if you are open minded about new approaches to solving problems, humorous and with exposure / eager to learn at least one of the blockchain platform like Ethereum, Hyperledger etc.
Beside of that you should have a:
- Good understanding of crypto-currencies
- Hands-on experience in using any of the following (or similar) languages: Java (Web3.JS), Golang, Rust, Scala, Haskell, Erlang, Python, C, C++, C#
- Hands-on experience in working on Open source technologies and learn new languages like Solidity
- Experience working with distributed databases
- Understanding of various distributed consensus methodologies
- Understanding of asymmetric (pub/priv key), symmetric, hash functions, encryption/signatures
- A good understanding of distributed storage, like RDBMS or NoSQL
- Soft skills like time management, being a team player, and the ability to prioritise tasks (Scrum approach)
If you do feel addressed i am more than happy to discuss the current project.