POSITION AVAILABLE ONLY FOR INDEPENDENT FREELANCER”
WHO WE ARE
[OBSCURED is an international start-up with presence in 2 countries, having an extraordinary talented team. We got also an international press exposure on main online magazines like Vanity Fair, Marie Claire, Glamour and Cosmopolitan
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an open-minded, proactive and talented Digital Designer who will bring the design of our e-commerce, online magazine and all the visual contents to the next level.
YOUR DESIGN STYLE
You naturally develop beautiful, feminine, luxury and elegant digital designs. Your style is fashion , minimal and able to catch women's eyes. You create amazing works that are able to match beauty but ALSO usability to guarantee high level of conversion rate of our e-commerce.
MAIN TASKS AND TIMELINE (tot 6 months)
1) Beginning of May to end of June (2 months):
- Corporate Identity for Pureeros and ThePureMag: brand identity (digital, print, bleed lines,
pantones and typography) and brand assets (web presence, stationary, content, internal use
doc etc) and style guides
- Ecommerce re-design of homepage and product page
- Ecommerce UX/UI improvements
- Magazine template (potential) improvements/adjustments
From beginning of July to October (4 months)
- Email marketing templates
- Design of promotional digital material, which can include also photo retouching, info-graphics,
gifs, creative drawings etc.
- After testing, UX/UI potential improvements or adjustments (Sept-Oct)
HOW YOU WILL WORK
You will work in remote along with the rest of the team, mainly with our CTO and CMO.
In case of need, there might be the opportunity to have some workshop in person in London or Venice (Italy)
• Minimum solid 3 years of working experience with ecommerce
• UX/UI knowledge and practical experience
• Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision and other popular tools
• Creativity, Proactivity, Ability to work in Agile and in remote and without supervision
• Well organized and able to meet deadline
• Ability to work within an international team
• English Fluent
• Open Mind. It might sound obvious but not for everybody
• Brilliant attention to the details