Date: December 9 & 10, 2017
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Background and responsibilities:
[OBSCURED], is the largest child relief NGO in Switzerland and we have been operating in Romania for almost 30 years. In collaboration with other organizations, [OBSCURED] is organizing a workshop with children to facilitate the development of child-led solutions to problems of violence against children in Romania.
In this context, we are looking for a facilitator, with great experiences in design thinking methodologies and facilitation, in order to lead the creative development process with a group of 12 to 16 children aged from 13 to 17 years old. The methodology for the workshop will be designed by british partners specialized in innovation, and the child-friendly approaches are developed and led by child and youth facilitator.
What is expected from the facilitator is to
• Cooperate with the british innovation company on the implementation of the design thinking process
• Ensure adequate implementation of the design thinking methodologies
• Lead the sessions during the 1.5 day workshop
• Facilitate the discussions with the children
• Demonstrated experience in leading design thinking processes
• Track record of creating innovations
• Excellent facilitation skills
• Fluent Romanian and English
• Interest in social innovations and children’s issues
• Flexibility, openness and commitment
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their CV, motivation letter and track record of similar experiences to [OBSCURED].
[OBSCURED] does not set closing dates, applications will be reviewed as they come in.